Dr Astrid Pavlovsky
Scientific Advisory Board Member
Fundaleu CHP, Buenos Aires, AR
Dr Astrid Pavlovsky is the Medical Director of the Pavlovsky Center and staff member in the hematology department in FUNDALEU in Buenos Aires Argentina. She is a specialist in internal medicine and hematology. Dr Pavlovsky graduated from Medical School with honors at the Universidad del Salvador in 1997. She completed training in Internal Medicine at Hospital Italiano for 5 years and continued her training in FUNDALEU as a fellow in Hematology, in Buenos Aires.
Dr Pavlovsky is actively involved in different clinical investigational trials as principal investigator or co-investigator in Lymphoproliferative diseases. She is currently the principal investigator in a clinical trial for HL.
Positions of responsibility/awards:
- Dr Pavlovsky is Academic Secretary and Chairman of the Lymphoma of GATLA, an Argentinean cooperative group for the treatment of onco-hematological malignancies
- She is a member of the Ethics Committee FUNDALEU
- She is on the Experts Committee Iberoamerican Society of Scientific Information (SIIC)
- She is a speaker and participant in the European School of Oncology (ESO) e-grounds for on line education
- In 2016, she received the certificate of Competence in Lymphomas from the ULM University in Germany
- Dr Pavlovsky is on the Advisory Board of the International Congress on Malignant Lymphomas held in Lugano, Switzerland
- Pavlovsky has been author and co-author in several national and international journals and books with a special interest in Lymphomas.