Professor Won Seog Kim, is a Professor of Hematology and Oncology at the Samsung Medical Center, Sunkyunkwan University School of Medicine in Seoul, South Korea.
Prof. Kim carried out all of his medical education from start to finish at the Seoul National University Medical School, as well as his clinical fellowship in hematology-oncology. He has also obtained his Post-Doc fellowship from the National Institutes of Health (US).
Professor Kim’s current areas of research interest lie around immunotherapies, small molecule inhibitors, apoptosis, cell cycle, vaccines and novel agents.
Positions of responsibility/awards:
- Member of the Korean Society of Hematology
- Member of the Korean Society of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Chair of the Korean Society of Hematology Lymphoma Working Party
- Chair of the Korean Society of hematology Scientific Committee
- Award for the Korean Society of Hematology's outstanding researcher
- Award for the Korean Society of Hematology's senior researcher
- Award for the Samsung Medical Center's best academic
- Achievement - Samsung Medical Center's best for in-patient care